What a delightful surprise! Thank you K.T. McMillan of TailorTaste for awarding me with an Honest Scrap! Visit her wonderful site at http://www.tailortaste.com/
The guidelines for an Honest Scrap award are as follows:
1. Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award. (check!)
2. Share “10 Honest Things” about myself.
3. Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
4. Tell those 7 people they’ve been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving.
Ten things about me:
1. I’m a native California living in the tamed wilderness of New York.
2. I hate my middle name. (thanks Mom)
3. I play the piano.
4. My favorite animal is the African elephant.
5. Autumn if my favorite season.
6. I like to make quilts.
7. I would love to be a photographer or a ballerina some day.
8. I plan on retiring to a cabin in Norway in the next few years.
9. I love strange place names, specifically of the West. (e.g. You Bet, CA; Surprise, AZ; Truth or Consequence, NM) I also love looking at maps.
10. I’m dying to visit the Grand Canyon.
And to pay it forward:
7. http://themollu.blogspot.com/ (if only she would update!)
Thanks again K.T.!